Group Management Trainee Program
This 12-months, full-time, paid management programme is designed to prepare university graduates for management roles at Tune Hotels HQ. The program provides trainees with the training and skills required to succeed as managers, and each trainee is mentored by a senior manager within the Tune Hotels Group.
- Hands-on, discipline-specific, training to support individual interests. Areas of focus include: Accounting & Finance, Revenue Management, Sales & Marketing, Operations Management and Reservations.
- Immerse yourself in the operations of a hotel through mini departmental rotations.
- Interaction with Tune Hotels senior leadership.
Graduates that successfully complete this programme will transition into an entry-level management role or supervisory position that’s the best fit for them.
Hotel Management Training Program
The 12-months, paid training program is designed to prepare candidates for management roles at our hotels. The program gives you the training to understand and experience hotel operations such as front desk management, housekeeping operations, food and beverage management and human resources planning. Each trainee is mentored by a senior hotel manager.
- Comprehensive training in hotel operations through rotations at relevant departments.
- Intensive training period in an agreed area of specialization.
- The opportunity to work on various projects in the hotel.
- Further personal development through ad hoc training programs
What we look for in applicants:
- Have a passion for hospitality.
- A willingness to learn and desire to develop your personal and professional skills.
- Ability to display leadership.
- Fluency in English, very good conversational skills in a second language.
- Enjoy working in large teams.
- Have a sense of humour and a positive attitude towards service.
- Hard working and willing to take ownership of ideas.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests.
On successful completion of the programme, graduates will transition to a Duty Manager role or supervisory position that’s the best fit them.
Hotel and Management Internships
Tune Hotels offers paid internship opportunities to undergraduates or graduates. Whether you’re looking to kick start your career in hospitality or would like a taste of what it is like to work in this industry, please apply now.
Interns with Tune Hotels get a first-hand experience of what a career in hospitality would be like through exposure to various areas of Tune Hotels operations, at hotel and management level. If you are a student with a major in business or hospitality who is interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality, an internship might be right for you!
Interns will be:
- Assigned a buddy and mentor at the start of the internship to guide them through the training programme
- Rotated through various departments at the hotels and corporate office
Internships may also serve as a point of entry into the Group Management and Hotel Management programme.