Reports to: F&B Manager
The Outlet Supervisor is responsible in assisting Hotel Manager by leading the food and beverage service staff in facilities to include Glasshouse Tune Hotels Kuala Lumpur
- Execute outlet operations including food and beverage promotions, customer service and inventories
- Lead the Front of the House staff in training the following: restaurant standards, coffee service and customer service
- Assist Management in monitoring labour, inventory and Food Handlers / Typhoid Certifications.
- Monitor the performance of outlet service staff.
- Delegating responsibilities, scheduling, coaching and correcting, evaluating, training and mentoring of staff. To stress the important of personal cleanliness, neatness grooming and that staff do not deviate from their prescribed uniform standard.
- Maintain outlet’s inventory, cleanliness and menu consistency as well as its policies and procedures.
- Assist in the execution of the strategic plan including forecasting, budget management, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories.
- Conduct inventory for par levels of food, beverage and disposable items supplies. Assist in establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance, cleaning and operation of the outlet and service equipment especially coffee machines.
- Continue to enhance the guest service experience by creative initiatives.
- Assist in the execution of administrative function such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Min. 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Experience in F&B, Restaurant Service, Hotel or equivalent
- Good command of English
- Independent & self-motivated
- Good team player and creative
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skillsKnowledgeable of computer skills
- Professional Certificates / Diploma in Culinary Art or equivalent