Reports to: Hotel Manager/General Manager
The Guest Services Executive position contributes to Tune Hotel’s success by providing Tune Experience and Tune Service to all guests both in person and through telephone calls.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the mission, values and culture of Tune Hotels.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Applies and demonstrates all GSE skills and competencies.
- Delivers consistent Tune Experience and Tune Service to all guests at all times.
- Communicates and describes the limited service concept accurately and consistently.
- Makes daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
- Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
- Process add-ons and payments accurately.
- Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
- Prepares and document accurate shift and daily reports
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace to enhance productivity.
- Fulfills any function in the hotel and multi-task as required.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
- Provides coaching to newly-joined employees as required.
- Adheres to all company standards, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake any task or assignment as may be assigned to you by your immediate superior or Management from time-to-time.
- Candidate should have a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimum supervision
- Honest, reliable, efficient and professional at all times.
- Fun, friendly and humble with a cheerful attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- SPM / Diploma in any field.