Reports to: Hotel Manager/ General Manager
Job description for HSK Supervisor:
Room/Public Area Cleanliness:
- To supervise the housekeeping team & manage the contractors to ensure the room/public area cleanliness quality is up to the Tune Hotels standard.
- To ensure linen used is according to the standard and is in good condition.
- To ensure all facilities in room is in good condition.
- To liaise and follow up with Maintenance Supervisor on defect works to be completed in each room within the given timeline.
- To monitor and ensure the weekly/bi weekly/monthly cleaning of the public area is done as scheduled.
- To prepare a checklist for public area/room cleaning schedule and follow up accordingly.
- To liaise with HM on available rooms/defect rooms status to ensure room inventory is sufficient for sale and occupancy on daily basis.
- To liaise with our external HSK supervisor to reclean the rooms if the cleanliness is not up to our standard.
- To undertake any task or assignment as may be assigned to you by your immediate superior or Management from time-to-time.
Daily operations stock:
- Will be responsible to submit stock order for daily operations to HM i.e toilet rolls, toiletries kit, garbage bag, towel bag, cleaning chemical, room inventory or any replacement needed to ensure all items in the room are in good condition.
- To log and monitor all HSK machineries and equipment movement– services, quantities and to ensure all in good condition.
- To monitor and assist HM on of daily operations cost.
HSK Tracking Report:
- To ensure all external HSK staffs follow the housekeeping cleaning procedure and all cleaning tracking is declared accurately on daily basis.
- Random checks on the cleaning equipment used by the HSK team and to ensure all are in good condition.
Linen Count and Quality:
- To ensure all linen transaction from the Linen room →Check Out Room →Laundry →Linen Room is declared accurately on daily Basis.
- To audit the physical linen stock on month end together with the Hotel Manager to ensure all documented reports are accurate before each handover.