Reports to: Hotel Manager/ General Manager
Job description for Maintenance Technician:
- Handle maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, AHU and fire systems/equipments, light fittings and electrical switchboards etc. to maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by the relevant authorities.
- Conduct corrective service and repair / restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipments.
- Perform general maintenance work.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set etc.
- Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work.
- Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Hotel Manager
- Create a periodic maintenance schedule and also design preventive maintenance programs for the property.
- To undertake any task or assignment as may be assigned to you by your immediate superior or Management from time-to-time.
- Able to carry out multitask and work independently with minimum supervision
- Handy man with skills in plumbing, air-cond servicing and trouble shooting, wiring & electrical, basic carpentry.
- Work in similar field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Honest, Reliable, Efficient and Professional at all times.
- A team player and excellent in time management.
- Candidate should have a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Chargeman AO (preferably), Wireman PW3 or higher, MLVK in related discipline equivalent to a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.