Reports to: F&B Manager
The Sous Chef is responsible for assisting the Outlet Chef in leading the food and beverage kitchen staff.
- Follow orders and advices instructed by Head Chef and Management to perform job task following directions.
- Provide key leadership on setting new standards of culinary and operations excellence for the kitchen operation
- Coach/ Guiding Commis to ensure smooth operation
- Conduct routine inspection and evaluation
- Able to perform shift work
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Professional Certificates / Diploma in Culinary Art or equivalent